Monday, October 18, 2010

Google Scribe: A application for autocomplete suggestion

Share
Google introduced a new application called Google scribe. You can make letters and article very easy with the help of Google scribe. From these software you can get autocomplete suggestions as you type. It is a very perfect editor. While you are typing it suggest list of words in the pop up. if you want to select the desired word, move the cursor on the list or you can press the number corresponds to the word or press enter. Tab choose the suggestion without space and Esc helps to hide the suggestions. Very easy to use. With these application you can make letter without any errors. List of vocabulary and sentence suggestion helps make document typing easy. To use Google Scribe visit http://scribe.googlelabs.com/

1 comments:

techblog25 said...

Hey, extremely good website. I am also working on this topic. I infect came through this on Google and I am Happy I did, I am just absorbing as a lot info as I can at the second, keep updates. Thank you
http://www.latesttechblog.com

Post a Comment